Monday, March 2, 2009

During Exam..

i wanna say thanks to KERORO lar..
keroro so nice lor!!you know that i don't have liquid,so you lend me yours before the exam....
so touch lor...^^
really thank you very much lar..真的好喜欢你哦!!!

i wanna say thanks to 痴线 lar..
thanks for your 翻译 lor....but i din did well in exam o..sorry ya..
and thanks for teaching me the math also...^^
thank you..thank you..

i wanna say thanks to YUREWEI lar..
you so funny lor..got you be with us during the exam,there was a lot of fun d lor..
and thanks for the ^^Y..it make me feel high lor..haha..^^
thanks ya...arigato...

the last...
i wanna say thanks to QYSS lar..
thanks you very much ler..
cause i can tell you all about my secret..hehehe...
and i can share my happiness with you all too..huhu...
and thanks for your ^^Y...

love you all ya...^^

by
YINGZ

2 comments:

Qile said...

hehe =D yingz ^^
welcome welcome~ i got extra one mar, hehe =D
some more when you capture the pic of me wif the liquid oso make me felt so 爽, haha. seem so important lidat.. wakaka =p haha.
and thx for the 冬瓜茶 today =) so different wif others bcoz it is for QYSS =D haha. thanks !
xoxo

Rocky shet said...

hey...yingz
thx for your 冬瓜茶 leh!!!
taste so good especially when i was fishing todae
haha ^^
thanks u also la~
always take food go skul eat together
+ sing songs with singz that makes me feeling so satisfied...