Monday, April 6, 2009

ThANK yoU QYSS!!MUAckss...

Thank you my dear...
hey guys,it was so touch you know..

really get suprise keroro..^^
you find the song for me..T.T
i really don't know what can i say..
i just can say thank you and love you..muackss..
it really touch my heart..
i really like that post much..^^
you know what..i really very happiness..
i'm really 幸福小雪...^^
the whole blog are more meaningfull now..

Singz...thank you lots too..T.T
so touch when i saw your post dear..
and thank you for accom me last time..
because of your accom i feel really better at that time..
i'm so lucky got you all..
i'm really 幸福 right...
and now..
i know that i will have a great memory..

KERORO,SINGZ..!!!love both of you so much..^^
i'm so glad that i got QYSS..
QYSS are really great..
and is important for me..^^
when i'm sad or down..
without QYSS accom i really can't stand i think..
because QYSS not beside me..
and the "the sand"..who you guys know,also not beside me..
and go some things happen to me also..
so i really sad..

but...
i'm recover ade..
QYSS and "the sand" have back to my side..
so i'm okay now..^^Y
Lov3 you GuYs Lots...
anD
Lov3 QYSS Forever...!!!^^Y

No comments: